Healing a Suffering Part of My Unconscious (NLP)
Visualisation to heal an emotion or low morale
- I greet my unconscious with great respect, I say thanks to it for what it does for me, day and night, without rest, looking out for my wellbeing.
- I ask my unconscious respectfully and lovingly to identify the parts of my unconscious that are suffering right now, and to give me the signal for yes (an involuntary movement or a sensation) when it is done. Thanks.
I ask my unconscious respectfully to tell me how many those parts that suffer are, and the name of each one, the first one, the second one, and so on. Thanks.
- Now I greet, with great love and gratitude, the parts of my unconscious that are suffering. I assure them that I love them, I listen to them and I wish they are liberated.
I ask my unconscious to keep in a secure place, in a way that it is totally available, all what I have learned thanks to the suffering of these parts. Thanks.
- I ask my unconscious to find the 3 memories that have the three necessary and adequate resources to heal those parts that are suffering today.
When it has found them, to give me the signal for yes. Thanks.
- I ask my unconscious to extract those memories from the past and to put them inside me here and now enough time for the suffering parts to become impregnated with them until they heal.
I ask my unconscious to give me the signal for yes when the process is done. Thanks.
- I say thanks to my unconscious and to the parts that were suffering and are now free.