More about María Escribano
Through Brigitte Champetier de Ribes’ guidance and expertise, I have been in contact with the developments of Bert Hellinger’s practice and insights up to his passing away in September 2019, keeping up to date with his written and audiovisual work, as well a Champetier’s work and continued development in tune with the Thinking Field or Spirit Mind, as Bert Hellinger used to refer to it. It is thanks to Brigitte’s continued evolution that I have also been able to keep up to date with other relevant work such as that of Rupert Sheldrake (morphic fields), Dr Hamer (New German Medicine) or Dr. Petr Gariaev (DNA Hologram) among others.
Before I began to facilitate family constellations for others, I started constellating my own issues alone in Ireland in March 2012, with Brigitte Champetier’s generous guidance. This allowed me to increase my perception skills and understanding of the Love Forces (or Orders of Love as Hellinger referred to them) and body signals, behaviours and dynamics through which the movement of the Spirit manifests itself in the energy field within which the sessions unfold. I have been facilitating family constellation workshops in the service of others following Hellinger’s and Brigitte’s new method monthly since June 2013, as well as facilitating individual constellations, at the Tipperary Community Centre and the Family Resource Centre of Hospital, Co. Limerick, until June 2014. After that I facilitated workshops assisted with cats at La Gatoteca, in Madrid, and since January 2016 I have been facilitating workshops and individual constellations in Getxo and Bilbao, in the Basque Country (Spanish side), where I have also facilitated constellations assisted with dogs (in Gallarta, Bizkay), facilitating individual distance constellations as well (face to face, by phone and online).
I have also been a secretary for English language and translator of Spanish into English for the Family Constellations Institute Brigitte Champetier de Ribes (located in Madrid, Spain), and have translated several texts and the book Beginning to Constellate by Brigitte Champetier de Ribes in March 2014. I have also occasionally attended workshops with other constellators such as Maria Jose Ochs, Milagros Estanislao Quintanilla, Joan Garriga, Alejandro Laorden, Jose Antonio Galloso o Inma Trancón in Madrid, Ana María Perez Senande y Begoña en Galdakao, Bizkay (in Spain), Aitziber Ayesta (online), and Dan Booth Cohen and Emily Volden in Ireland, or Joël Weser (Hellinger LebenSchule, Germany), as well as attending training seminars with Bert and Sophie Hellinger (Munich and Bad Reichenhall, Germany, February-April 2014 & March-May 2014, and Avila, Spain, in 2015).
- PhD. in Ethnomusicology by the University of Limerick (August 2012).
- Government of Ireland Scholar (2002-2005).
- CAP in Spanish Language and Literature (Spanish equivalent of the Higher Teaching Diploma) by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain (2001).
- MA in Ethnomusicology by the University of Limerick (1999).
- Title of Technician in Social Psychology of the Work Place by the Colegio Nacional de Doctores y Licenciados en Ciencias Políticas y Sociología, Madrid, Spain (1998).
- BA in Political Sciences and Sociology, majoring in Social Anthropology, by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain (1996).
- Diploma in Social Anthropology by the University of Kent at Canterbury, UK (1995, Erasmus scholarship recipient).
- Certificate of level B1 of Basque language (Bilbao, August 2020). Currently preparing the C1 level.
- Cambridge Proficiency English Certificate, Level C2 (A) (British Council, Spain, March 2017).
I have also presented papers based on my doctoral research at several international conferences (on the social phenomenon of the Basque tradition and instrument Txalaparta).
- Constellation Capacity Certificate awarded by the Family Constellations Institute Brigitte Champetier de Ribes. 23 octubre 2016.
- Training Workshops for the title of ‘Family Constellations Specialist’ delivered by Brigitte Champetier de Ribes, Family Constellations Institute Brigitte Champetier de Ribes (more than 400 hours on workshops since 2014 up to now).
- Participation in the recordings for the Online Training Course on New Family Constellations of the Instituto de Constelaciones de Madrid (2014-2015).
- Seminar on Hellinger Sciencia with Bert and Sophie Hellinger (Avila, Spain, February 2015).
- Seminars ‘Cosmic Power’ I & II and International Training Camp, Hellinger Sciencia, with Bert and Sophie Hellinger, Hellinger Schule (Germany, 26 April- 10 May 2014).
- Basic Seminar ‘Mother’ of Hellinger Sciencia, and ‘Cosmic Power I’ seminar with Bert and Sophie Hellinger, Hellinger Schule (February-March 2014).
- Currently: English teacher and Family Constellator.
- August 2011-April 2014. Director at Escribano Ltd (online language academy Worldtutor.ie and translations Spanish-English).
- 2009-2012. Lecturer of Performance Studies, Ritual Studies and Research Methods in Performance for the BA in Voice and Dance, Irish World Academy of Music and Dance, University of Limerick.
- 2006-2011. Lecturer of Ethnomusicology (including World Music Survey and Ethnographic Research Methods) for the BA and BEd(Mus) of St. Patrick’s College, Drumcondra, Dublin.
- 2005-2008. Lecturer of Ethnomusicology (including World Music Survey and Ethnographic Research Methods) for the BA in Irish Music and Dance, IWAMD, UL.
- 2005-2006. Lecturer of Anthropology of Ritual and Ethnographic Research Methods for the MA in Ritual Chant and Song, IWAMD, UL.
- 2005-2011. Occasional lectures for the MA in Ethnomusicology and MA in Ethnochoreology, IWAMD, UL.
Prior to this, I also served life and others as an administrative assistant for different firms of the finance sector and state agents in Madrid, as a Spanish-English translator, house cleaner, ice-cream shop assistant, also as a supermarket assistant in Herne Bay, Kent, UK. As a call centre agent in Spain and Ireland, and also worked as a researcher in the History section of the Limerick Civic Trust.